Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Absence sharpens love, Presence strengthens it"

‎" You've given me so many things I never had, all in all I know it's you that always pulls me through & if you reach deep inside you'll see my heart is true. I hate the way I feel tonight & I know I NEED you in my life, yeah I hate the way I feel inside but for you it's always worth any sacrifice."- Red

love Pictures, Images and Photos



Less than a week left. You would think (well I know I thought ),it would get easier, less stressful, that it wouldn't hurt so much. Wrong. How could it? I'm irrevocably in love, whole-heartedly smitten. Distance should never be easy when it is keeping one from their special someone. Yes, it went by pretty quickly, although some days seemed to drag on, for the most part though I can look back on the last little over a month now and be happy and thankful it didn't seem even longer. My heart has had enough of that strain. My anticipation only grows because reality is right before my eyes, so close yet not close enough to grab.

Loving Ryan was only the beginning of everything. The weekend of February 17th, 2011 he made me immortal with a simple kiss.
My body ignites with uncontrollable curiosity; my mind, body, and soul all ignite when I fantasize about what is to come for us. Roy Croft once said 'I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I'm with you.' The same goes for Ryan and I. I'm a higher quality human being just by knowing him and am an even more exceptional 'me' because he loves me and I can call him my own. I've found more happiness in life and in everything it has to offer by finding in him a heart that understands, to which I give the best gift I can give in thanks to him; a portion of myself. Life is not about how many years you live it's about how much life you had in those years. I'll live more than I even thought I'd imagined I would when I didn't have him. I have found my destiny. I have found my home.

No comments: