Monday, March 21, 2011

Voglio vivere la vita intera con te:

i love you Pictures, Images and Photos

Been a bit of a hectic day to say the least. Been feeling like I'm on this roller coaster. I know Ryan baby has felt the same way too. It's going to happen though and we just have to take the bad with a grain of salt and realize that the struggle to get through today is only going to make getting to our desired destination i.e. back into one another's arms that much more worth it. I'll be honest though today has been one of if not the hardest days since having to leave him back in February. We're in single digits now though -9 days!!!- I cannot believe it.

We have lot's planned and much fun ahead. Quality time, NO MORE SLEEPING ALONE, the beach, going out, it's just going to be a blast. I've been in the process of getting beach ready the past couple days I've been off from work lying outside in that SPRING sun, yes today was officially the first day of Spring, but yes lying in the sun getting that tan back. I have to have it or I just don't feel like me in the summer. I'm so ready to have my first summer with my Boonkie!!

Gah I can picture it now, him getting here, so close, almost in my arms, his truck pulling up and me rushing out the door running towards him, running towards the rest of my life. Me jumping and him catching me, legs wrapped around his back, lips locked, smiles huge... tears in my eyes. Mhmmm.... I don't ever wanna be away from him again, I wanna be right there with him until the very end.

Smiling shyly and kissing him tenderly, very softly, and very sweetly. Caressing his lips with mine and letting some of who I am melt into his soul, like a gentle whisper, as his arms hold me ever so close all because we love eachother.

Pinky Promise Love Pictures, Images and Photos


It's just about time for us to start paving our pathway officially. 9 days and the journey begins.

photography Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: