Friday, April 29, 2011

As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age there is one thing that will never change; I will never stop falling in love with you:

It's been a good while and A LOT has happened and gone on since last I posted. Ryan came home and it was the happiest day of my life meeting him at the gas station a few miles up the road from where I lived. Having him in my arms, RUNNING and jumping into them. It was wonderful. Those three weeks flew by but we had a memorable time. Meeting his family, him meeting mine, spending time with one another's friends. We went to the beach, we did so much. The 21st sure crept up on us fast and before I knew it we were both loaded up his truck and my car with all of my things and I was waving goodbye to my Mom and looking back on my life and what got me to where I was all in the rear view mirror behind me. I cried so hard just in that little stretch from my house to that stop sign not even a mile from where I'd pulled out. All the memories. All the laughter, the tears, all the trouble I'd gotten into. I grew up there, and there I was about to take on a 16 hour drive following the love of my life and starting my new one.


It's been a week and one day since we got here to Missouri and I'm already in every way possible, 'home.' Being with Ryan completes me. Having him walk into our apartment door when he comes home from work, rolling over at anytime of the night or morning and seeing him lying there beside me, it's all so perfect so right. We are so in love and it's so effortless. That little over a month that we were separated was a long and rough one but I look back on it and I just know in my heart that we would not be even half as strong as we are now if we hadn't had that time to miss one another. Maybe moving in with your significant other 3 months into dating them seems a little abrupt, a little rushed but it's just not the case with him and I. Never in my wildest dreams did I think less than four months ago I'd be 16 hours away from home living with the man of my dreams, and starting my new life, I didn't even fathom it but now I could never go back. Where I belong is where he is.


"Grow old with me, the best is yet to be!"

No comments: